Search This Blog

Monday, July 25, 2011

Pursuing in knowing Him is the most important thing!

Hi!!! ✿◕‿◕✿  ♥ ♥

John 17:3 says And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.”

I was reminded today the importance of KNOWING Him!
Having to take a long road trip, I took with me dozens of cd’s to worship my Lord!!

And as I travelled along just enjoying worshipping Him,  I began to see something with ‘fresh’ eyes!

That “wanting” to KNOW Him more is the most important thing! ♥
A desire was birthed afresh  in me!

I sensed that to KNOW Him more intimately was more  important than knowing about His Word, serving Him with my time, leading others to truth and sharing, moving powerfully in the gifts of His Holy Spirit, being on vacation or with friends and the list goes on!! ★☆, •(♥).•*´¨`*•♥•(★),

I really felt there is nothing more important than knowing God more.. NOTHING!
I am left craving for more of Him.. I desire I deeper revelation of Who He is!
I believe He won’t leave anyone hungry for those who seek Him with all their heart! :)

"And you shall seek me, and find me, when you shall search for me with all your heart.." Jeremiah 29:13

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ, ★☆, •(♥).•*´¨`*•♥•(★), Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ, ★☆, •(♥).•*´¨`*•♥•(★), Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ, ★☆, •(♥).•*´¨`*•♥•(★),

Only by His Spirit can we know Him!!
"...as it is written:
       'Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
       Nor have entered into the heart of man
       The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.'
I want to KNOW HIM MORE ....

Keep on pursuing LOVE J



"Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!
How unsearchable are His judgments and His ways past finding out!
For who has known the mind of the Lord? Or who has become His counselor? Or who has first given to Him and it shall be repaid to him? For of Him and through Him and to Him are all things, to whom be glory forever. Amen." 
Romans 11:33-36

No comments:

Post a Comment