Search This Blog

Monday, February 28, 2011

the Alabaster Woman!

This morning I was just reading about the Alabaster woman!
So much to learn from her! I Love this story!
This woman was considered a heathen by the religious people, but she didn’t care.  She gave what she had; she offered herself to Jesus as an act of worship.
Jesus gave honor to her, and spoke freedom into her life. I am inspired by her willingness to give herself completely to the Lord and by her willingness not to be bound by what people thought of her.. Her eyes were on Jesus and Him alone..

My prayer is that whoever reads this would be encouraged to go deeper and higher, to become more intimate with Jesus.  Jesus sets us free.. He loves us so much.. and He has called us to Himself..
“Your calling is a holy calling from the divine God and that is sufficient.”
In Col 1 v. 9, Paul prayed for three things: spiritual understanding, spiritual strength and spiritual patience.
These are things that God wants us to have..

Wouldn’t it be great to no longer carry the burden of life, and walk around frustrated with ourselves and others around us?
To be able to shine His love and grace and bring peace and His presence wherever we go.
We are God’s children, bought with a price, sealed by His Spirit and seated in Heavenly places  with Christ Jesus..
Colossians 2 v. 9: “you are complete in Christ Jesus.”

Jesus offers deliverance to each of us. He is waiting for us to call upon Him.
In Luke 11:9  Jesus says.."So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you

May the Lord bless you, keep you, and draw you closer to the love of Jesus.

Remember to take one day at a time.  Moment by moment! Surrender our will and sit at His feet like Mary!
J In His love always,
Mary J xxx

and remember, What good is being a princess if we never assume our position of royalty in life?


I'm so very ordinary, nothing special on my own.
Oh, I have never walked on water,
And I have never calmed a storm.
Sometimes I'm hiding away from the madness around me
Like a child who's afraid of the dark

Chorus:
But when I call on Jesus,
All things are possible
I can mount on wings like eagles' and soar
When I call on Jesus,
Mountains are gonna fall
'Cause He'll move heaven and earth to come rescue me when I call

La la la la la, la la la la la

Verse 2:
Weary brother, broken daughter,
Widowed, Widowed lover you're not alone
If you're tired and scared of the madness around you
If you can't find the strength to carry on

Chorus:
When you call on Jesus,
All things are possible
You can mount on wings like eagles' and soar
When you call on Jesus,
Mountains are gonna fall
'Cause He'll move heaven and earth to come rescue you when you--

Bridge:
Call Him in the morning', in the afternoon time
Late in the evening' He'll be there
When your heart is broken,
And you feel discouraged,
You can just remember that He said
He'll be there

Chorus (2x):
When I call on Jesus,
All things are possible
I can mount on wings like eagles' and soar
When I call on Jesus,
Mountains are gonna fall
'Cause He'll move heaven and earth to come rescue me (back to top first time, 2nd time finish with "when I call")

La la la la la, la la la la la, la la la la la-a-a
song  by Nicole C. Mullen

from "Talk About It"


No comments:

Post a Comment