Search This Blog

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Last night I visited the enemies camp!!

The devil does not have to destroy us to win.
All he has to do is steal our worth by teaching us lies about ourselves,
and then he has won..

Do you every feel like this?
How many times I pray this to my Lord.. Lord, I struggle to believe You are truly here with me.  Even though You have proved Your presence over and over again..
I still allow my heart to doubt.  So here I am again, requesting that You will become more real to me than ever before.  Please come comfort me once again that I may find my faith in You alone again.  Thank You for Your never ending patience with Your Princess..
Jeremiah  29:13-14 The Message - "When you come looking for me, you'll find me. "Yes, when you get serious about finding me and want it more than anything else, I'll make sure you won't be disappointed." God's Decree. "I'll turn things around for you. I'll bring you back from all the countries into which I drove you"—God's Decree—"bring you home to the place from which I sent you off into exile. You can count on it.
What if this is how Jesus replied -
I have covered you with My blood.  I loved you with My life.  I don’t see you the way you see yourself.  That is why I paid the ultimate price for any and all things that you have ever done.  You are My spotless and pure Bride.  Should you refuse to receive My forgiveness, My love, you are saying My death on the cross was not enough for you.. When you ask forgiveness I cast your sin in the sea of forgetfulness and remember it no more.  Now is the time for you to celebrate your new life in Me!
And what if our response was:
Dear Lord, You have given Your life for my mistakes, and all You require in return is that I receive Your gift of a new day and a new life.. It is so hard to believe that all I have ever done wrong is lost in Your sea of forgetfulness.. May I walk the rest of my days as Your forgiven Princess.
I ask You on this day to order my steps.. Don’t let me miss what You have for me to do today.. Please forgive me for all the days I was so consumed with me that I forgot about Your plan.  I am ready and willing to walk with You today and be Your light to this dark world..
And what if this was His reply:
You are so beautiful to Me.. I wish for one moment that you could see what I see when I look at you.  When I gaze at you, I see a treasure ready to be discovered, a princess ready to shine, and a bride ready to be loved.. When I look at you... I love what I see! If you could only grasp how beautiful you are in My eyes, then you would never feel insecure again.. The beauty I created you to be is a reflection of Me, My love.  I created you in My image, so never doubt again that your eternal beauty is a breath of heaven!!.

Forget the former things! All have sinned and fallen short of My glory! If you’ve confessed your sins, I’ve forgiven them, so move on! I gave My life so you could be free from your past and live a new life in Me.  Forgive those who have hurt you, and most important, forgive yourself.  There is no wrong great enough to keep Me from redeeming you.. Read My Word, My love, All My chosen ones have made mistakes and have gone through trials.  I was with them, and I am with you today.. I am ready to do a new thing in you, so trust Me to work out the things that have gone wrong in the past.  It’s time for you to move forward and do what I sent you here to do....

Dearest precious sisters and brothers of the Most High...
Don’t let your past torment you... let it teach you.. Leave the past where it belongs... at the cross...Open our eyes that we  would see You in a way like never before.. Take our  tears and turn them into passion to do something to touch someone’s life for You.. Take all the pain that has  burrowed its way into our soul, and pour Your love over us  and heal whatever is broken.. Restore to us  whatever has been stolen from  us  by the enemy and may we finish strong and leave a legacy with our  life.. Let all of the above come into Your full purpose for  our  life..

In the Mighty Name of Yeshua! Jesus Christ! The Son of the Living God!


His reflection is more beautiful than we could ever make ourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment