Search This Blog

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Don't be afraid.. Just believe...


Hi everyone!!
I woke up this morning with this thought in my heart..
What makes our Lord and King really happy? What pleases Him?
And the answer I believe  is that we trust Him.. believe Him..with all our heart, mind and soul.. Yes, loving Him this way..

‘Without faith it is impossible to please God’..
We can trust our Prince with our every deep, dark secret and our every concern.. (2Tim1:12)
Today I am again in faith giving myself to Him.. I urge you all, Let’s give ourselves to Him.. It is the greatest gift of all.. an intimate relationship with the One who gave His all for us...
What if His love letter to you today went a bit like this...

My Princess, my child..
Don’t be afraid to be your real self with Me..  I know everything about you already.  I know your innermost being...
My love, I know how many hairs are on your head. I know when you lie down and when you are awake... (Ps 139)
I am your Prince, and I gave up My life so that you might have complete access to the throne room of heaven.  (Heb.10:19-22)
It breaks My heart to see you in need and not coming to Me. I can and will meet your every need if you will allow Me into your life.  (Phil 4:19)
I promise to always be your safe place and your Prince of Peace..(Rom8:38)
So come to Me now in truth.. There is nothing you can tell Me that will change the way I fell about you.. I love when you come to Me and share your feelings, your fallings, and your fears.   (Heb 13:5) (
I can more fully reveal My power to you when you come to Me in complete honesty.  I also want you to know how passionately I love you, but I will not ever force your honesty. So I wait patiently until you are ready.. (Heb 13:5)

Love, your Prince, who is everything you are searching for...


Be blessed my friends!!
Agape,
Mary J

"Without faith, it is impossible to please God, for he who comes to God must believe that He is God, and a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him" (Hebrews 11:6).


Hebrews 3:19 ..So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief..
Hebrews 3:12 “See to it, brothers, that none of you has a sinful, unbelieving heart that turns away from the living God.”
Ps 139...
Heb 10:19-22..Therefore, brethren, having boldness to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way which He consecrated for us, through the veil, that is, His flesh, and having a High Priest over the house of God, let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water.
Ephesians 3:20-21. Now to him who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, forever. Amen.
Philippians 4:19 - But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” (Heb 13:5)
Romans 8:38-39  “For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
Amen!!!
HALLELUJAH!! HE IS RISEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment